- Milwaukee, WI
What you'll be doing
- Manage and coordinate the recruiting, hiring, training, payroll/commission plans, performance management and development of a sales team; sales team may be located in multiple markets. Establish, negotiate and communicate realistic expectations and deliverables to the business partner as it relates to the joint venture or marketing services agreement. Strategize and manage business plans to meet and exceed sales goals, increase capture rates, and ensure net profit targets are achieved. Build and maintain positive working relationships between loan officers and the members of the partnership management team. Create and maintain positive working relationships with corporate support staff and/or the processing center where loans are being processed. Act as the liaison with all guaranty bank or shelter mortgage senior management in matters related but not limited to joint venture or marketing service agreement sales results, goals, strategies, issues, and status updates. Other duties as assigned.
What your background should be
- Minimum 1-year lending origination experience. Strong PC skills, including Power Point, Excel, Word and Lotus Notes. Solid knowledge of state and local real estate markets. Must have an active state MLO license in each state where business is to be conducted. Ability to negotiate persuasively to produce positive outcomes. Ability to effectively listen and respond to customers' needs. Ability to operate with an uncompromising set of principles that guide your actions. Ability to exhibit professional written and verbal communication at all times.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or GED.
Who is the client company
- Concern about financial services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com