- Grayslake, IL
What you'll be doing
- This position is responsible for the plant operation such as production, material, project engineering, shipping, staffing and business analysis. Produce custom design product that will have high visibility in retail store throughout the country. Manage daily production throughout the plant. Ensure that company policies are followed while producing quality product. Review work order for accuracy prior to starting production. Maintain minimum stock level for stock item. Prepare and communicate report to management as needed. Promptly identify, address and resolve any issue to effectively meet daily production. Make recommendation regarding staffing requirement, inventory, work procedure, duty assignment and time constraint.
What your background should be
- Minimum of five years plant management experience. Lean manufacturing experience is a plus. Proven leadership abilities. Demonstrated problem solving and project management skill. Strong communication abilities; interpersonal, verbal, and written. Strong organizational abilities. Ability to multi task and shift focus as production circumstances require. Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
Required Schooling / Training
- Degree in business, operations management or engineering preferred.
Who is the client company
- This is an American multinational human resource consulting firm.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com