Process Development Associate
- Tarrytown, NY
What you'll be doing
- Designs, executes, and leads multiple analytical development projects. Manages small project teams (1-2 people) independently and with minimal direction. Analyzes and interprets results and designs well-controlled experiments based on previous results. Contributes to project advancement by developing new methods or technologies, and troubleshooting. Suggests modifications to protocols or alternative protocols. Routinely works on multiple projects simultaneously. Communicates experimental results, conclusions, and ideas directly to supervisor, "project team" members, and scientists and engineers in other laboratories. Presents at department meetings. Should be capable of writing experimental protocols, development reports, and SOP's with minimal supervision. Keeps up with the latest scientific and engineering developments by reading the current literature and attending conferences. Has cross-functional knowledge and skills, consistently making contributions to his/her functional area. Manages projects/teams through construction of or adherence to departmental/company timelines. Contributes to continuous improvement efforts to streamline departmental process logistics.
What your background should be
- 2-5 years in biotechnology or pharmaceutical industry experience. Possesses a good knowledge of research principles, theories, design, and implementation. Demonstrates strong technical expertise in a number of analytical methods and techniques, including but not limited to H/UPLC. Begins to familiarize him/her with the resources available in other areas. Sought out as a resource by others in the group for their area of expertise. Possesses excellent organizational, communication, analytical, and computer skills.
Required Schooling / Training
- BS or MS in biotechnology or engineering
Who is the client company
- This is a biotechnology company.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com