Process Design Engineer
- Tulsa, OK
What you'll be doing
- Process Design Engineer performs process and equipment design for gas processing technologies while working as a member of a design team and perform studies relating to revamp of existing processing units. Participate in the maintenance and development of design tools and documentation. Independently carries out varied engineering or technical assignments using standard methods and procedures under limited supervision. Results are reviewed and technical guidance is available. Decision making includes the use of sound Engineering judgment where necessary as well as routine issues or problems. Creation of the engineering design for our process plants and technologies. Provide Sales Support assistance as assigned. Develop project specifications including all major equipment. Keep Project Manager informed of progress on assigned tasks. Bring any problems with person-hour overruns or schedule delays to the Project Manager as early as possible. Contribute and participate in customer meetings as assigned and agreed with the Project Manager. Be familiar with the work process and quality policy and apply as appropriate to each project. Document all calculations and work processes in a clear, concise format.
What your background should be
- Minimum five years plus operations and design engineering experience in the refining or petrochemical or gas industry is required. Experience with Gas Plant design highly desired. Strong written, verbal and interpersonal communications skills. Strong presentation skills including MS PowerPoint, Leading Meetings, Customer Presentations. Ability to function well within a team based work environment. Ability to travel globally 10% on an annual basis.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor Degree in Chemical Engineering is required.
Who is the client company
- A multinational conglomerate company that produces a variety of commercial and consumer products, engineering services and aerospace systems for a wide variety of customers.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org