PRN Radiological Technologist
- Baltimore, MD
What you'll be doing
- This position is responsible to perform all radiological procedures in accordance with department policies and procedures. Keep all technique charts current and perform daily, weekly and monthly calibrations on equipment as required by state and federal regulations. Maintain quality and accuracy in taking radiographic images with minimal repeats. Assume responsibilities for critiquing radiographic images and documentation of patient history. Attend departmental meetings and mandatory in services. Maintain current licensure for state and national boards as well as meeting continuing education requirements. Maintain a teamwork environment, demonstrates professional behavior and provides excellent internal and external customer services. Maintain orderliness, cleanliness and sterile technique in compliance with established universal precautions. Communicate and coordinate patient procedures and care with the radiologists and other staff as appropriate. Provide a safe working and examination environment by maintaining strict enforcement of and compliance with policies, procedures, guidelines and regulations as established. Perform other duties as assigned.
What your background should be
- One year experience as a radiological technologist preferred. Experience with emr system (centricity) and ekg experience preferred. Experience with hedis measurements including retinal scan and bone destromity are preferable. Current arrt registration and mrtbe certification; maryland radiographer certification are required. Current cpr certification required. Knowledge of osha policies, procedures and documentation; ris and computer skills essential preferred.
Required Schooling / Training
- Graduate from an approved A.M.A. radiological technology school is required.
Who is the client company
- This is one of the worlds largest global health service company
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org