PRN Radiation Therapist
- Baton Rouge, CA
What you'll be doing
- The radiation therapist administers treatments to patients under the direction and supervision of a radiation oncologist and the supervisor, therapy & imaging; accurately positions beam of radiation to correspond with designated tumor volume; accurately delivers prescribed dose; under minimal supervision, images tumor volume and outlines the corresponding target on patient's surface; accurately records data with respect to field parameters, patient dimensions, and contour acquisition, which are essential for proper diametric calculations and high quality radiation therapy.
What your background should be
- 2 years clinical experience as a radiation therapist preferred but not required. ARRT eligible or current registry as RT and licensed by the Louisiana radiologic technology board of examiners. CPR required.
Required Schooling / Training
- Graduate of an accredited program in radiation therapy technology or suitable equivalent.
Who is the client company
- Concern about hospital & health care services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com