Private Wealth Management Analyst
- Salt Lake City, UT
What you'll be doing
- The ideal candidate will work in a client due diligence team as an analyst and will support private wealth management (pwm) operations. This position is responsible for advising wealthy individual on strategies to build and protect financial assets through highly customized advice and service. Serve as a liaison between the anti-money laundering group and pwm sales. The applicant will review existing accounts to ensure that the client information received is in accordance with regulatory and firm requirements. S/he will apply sound business judgment to identify unusual or suspicious documentation or activity. The role will review account-opening documents including client provided legal agreements. The incumbent will resolve issues through coordination with pwm operations, pwm sales, and the anti-money laundering group.
What your background should be
- The candidate must have at least 3.5 years of work experience in finance, operations, or related field. S/he must have proficiency using the Microsoft office suite in particular excel, power point and Microsoft word, series 7 and must have experience reviewing legal documents. The applicant must be proactive, enthusiastic and team oriented. Incumbent should have the ability to remain composed under pressure, ability to prioritize and make decisions in a fast-paced environment. S/he with accuracy and attention to detail; strong client service orientation preferred. This position with strong written and verbal communication skills, adapt to new changes and new challenges, strong analytical skills, well developed organizational skills preferred.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree required.
Who is the client company
- This is an American multinational investment-banking firm that engages in global investment banking, securities, investment management, and other financial services primarily with institutional clients.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com