Print Production Associate
- Washington, DC
What you'll be doing
- Operate digital and color equipment. Operate standard finishing equipment (e.g. paper cutters, inserters, laminating and hole punchers). Operate office or production equipment (printer, copier, fax, scan). Apply asset tags to office equipment and update database. Track and coordinate the move, add or change of office equipment assets at customer accounts. Clean and maintain office equipment when necessary. Process and distribute incoming and outgoing faxes, log for billing purposes. Process basic forms and update information using a PC collect and submit meter reads. Problem solve issues to complete production, delivery and output requirements. Perform quality inspection before, during and after output of each production run. Sort and scan hardcopy materials or other mediums for use in printed documents or digital format; specific application training may be required and provided. Collect data and respond to print or copy equipment issues by contacting service personnel using specific PC applications. Operate high volume printers and copiers. Estimate, schedule and track incoming production jobs. Optimize document design for quality and reproduction. Track and store jobs as customer requires for reuse at a future date, including file back-up. Inspect files for problem areas, including fonts, image resolution and image registration. Index electronic materials to media such as CDROM, disk or tape, for reproduction and distribution. Integrate variable data files into printed format using templates provided. Operate high volume folding and inserting mail equipment. File or document conversion (utilizing standard software). Perform operator maintenance on equipment. Maintain reporting logs and information for billing. Track and store jobs as customer requires for reuse at a future date, including file back-up. Perform minimal training to customer end-users on equipment. Engage services from third party vendors to support purchase of customer supplies and services as required. May develop work processes or templates.
What your background should be
- Minimum 1 year experience in a customer service environment. Post high school technology training or experience. Able to demonstrate computer skills. Functional knowledge of PC (keyboard functions, mouse, etc.). Able to demonstrate intermediate use of: MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), web, internet, and Intranet. Able to demonstrate ability to use or locate devices (drives, files, printers) attached to network. Able to demonstrate ability to send and receive emails, find, open and save documents and files, perform data entry. Able to demonstrate ability to use internet explorer for web browsing, send documents to preconfigured printer. Able to demonstrate basic math skills (division, multiplication, percentages). Able to demonstrate business maturity and professionalism. Able to demonstrate ability to coach and mentor co-workers.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or equivalent.
Who is the client company
- This is one of the largest staffing and HR solutions companies in the United States.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com