Print Production Associate
- Washington, DC
What you'll be doing
- Operate digital and color equipment possesses skills and competencies to deliver contracted customer requirements. Task and activities are defined and routine. Operate standard finishing equipment (e.g. Paper cutters, inserters, laminating, and hole-punchers), operate office/production equipment (printer, copier, fax, scan). Apply asset tags to office equipment and update database. Track and coordinate the move, add or change of office equipment assets at customer accounts. Clean and maintain office equipment when necessary. Process and distribute incoming and outgoing faxes, log for billing purposes. Process basic forms and update information using a pc collect and submit meter reads. Problem solves issues to complete production, delivery, and output requirements. Perform quality inspection before, during, and after output of each production run sort and scan hardcopy materials or other mediums for use in printed documents or digital format; specific application training may be required and provided collect data and respond to print/copy equipment issues by contacting service personnel using specific pc applications. Operate high volume printers and copiers, estimate, schedule and track incoming production jobs optimize document design for quality and reproduction. Perform other duties as assigned.
What your background should be
- Post high school technology training or experience. Able to demonstrate computer skills. Functional knowledge of pc (keyboard functions, mouse, etc.). Able to demonstrate intermediate use of: ms office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), web, internet, and intranet. Create spreadsheets, use standard formulas, sort, filter, and create graphs. Import/export information, embed files into applications. Move data between word and excel. Able to demonstrate ability to use/locate devices (drives, files, printers) attached to network. Able to demonstrate ability to send and receive emails, find, open and save documents and files, perform data entry. Able to demonstrate ability to use internet explorer for web browsing, send documents to preconfigured printer.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
Who is the client company
- This is one of the largest staffing and HR solutions companies in the United States.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com