- Warrensburg, MO
What you'll be doing
- Makes and receives telephone calls, take messages and routes calls. Maintains school records and files for building, principal, and related requirements. Types, prepares, distributes, and files records / reports, correspondence and mailings that are related to building functions and principal needs. Coordinate substitutes into classroom and orientates substitute teacher. Processes attendance/payroll for the building staff. Attends after hour school functions as requested. Orders, processes, and maintains office materials and equipment. Serves as confidential secretary to the principal. Administers medication according to policy and regulations when the school nurse is unavailable. Operates standard office equipment. Distributes community/district flyers. Monitor free and reduced lunch forms and listings.
What your background should be
- Ability to maintain confidentiality. Ability to prepare and type correspondence. Knowledge of business English, spelling, punctuation and grammar and office procedures. Knowledge of record keeping methods. Knowledge of alpha-numeric filing systems. Knowledge of inventory control methods. Knowledge of methods commonly used in the training for acquiring clerical skills. Ability to demonstrate strong human relations skills. Ability to have strong, positive communication and interaction skills when dealing with. co-workers, students, administrators, parents and/or the community. Knowledge and proficiency in the use of computers and various word processing, database and spreadsheet programs.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or equivalent
Who is the client company
- Concern about educational services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com