- Fitchburg, MA
What you'll be doing
- Schedule and screen all principal appointments and communications. Work closely with HR in preparing postings and personnel action forms. Maintain staff data in x-2 and connect Ed, including staff attendance. Direct oversight of all time sheets, paycheck distribution for hourly staff and stipend positions. Direct oversight of budget including preparation and organization of purchase orders. Create and maintain the calendar of events. Direct oversight of the school building use calendar. Process building use forms. Spearhead annual fundraiser for scholar banquet. Prepare honor roll for publication in local papers. Direct oversight and planning of student functions senior awards night, underclassmen awards & graduation.
What your background should be
- Experience with student information systems. Proficiency with Microsoft applications, as well as other software. Ability to navigate through various computer programs while multi tasking and responding to school based needs. Works cooperatively and effectively in team environment.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or advanced degree preferred.
Who is the client company
- Client company concern about educational services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com