Principal Product Manager
- Westford, MA
What you'll be doing
- Determine market requirements for a successful product, including conducting competitive analysis, interviewing customers and documenting use cases and user stories as part of the product specification process. Work closely with upstream communities as well as product engineering to determine product priorities, plan product releases and maintain product roadmaps. Work closely with product marketing to develop positioning and go to market strategy and act as an evangelist to inform and educate the product user community. Maintain solid relationships and stay in regular communications with sales, professional services, quality engineering and customer support.
What your background should be
- 3-5 years of experience in product management with an enterprise software vendor. Experience with enterprise Java and Java based integration technologies is highly preferred. Experience with open source practices, licenses and ecosystems is highly preferred. Practical knowledge of or experience with Camel, Java EE, enterprise messaging, governance, API management, microservices, DevOps and web-scale architectures. Working knowledge of agile methodologies is a plus.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelors or masters degree in computer science or engineering; MBA is a plus.
Who is the client company
- This is an American multinational software company.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com