Principal of SharePoint Administrator
- Springfield, VA
What you'll be doing
- Resolves complex hardware/software compatibility and interface design considerations. Conducts investigations and tests of considerable complexity. Researches emerging technologies to determine their impact on application execution. Provides input to staff involved in writing and updating technical documentation, such as user manuals, system documentation and training materials. Troubleshoots complex problems and provides customer support for software operating systems and application issues. Advises hardware engineers on machine characteristics that affect software systems, such as storage capacity, processing speed and input/output requirements. Prepares reports on analyses, findings and project progress. Provides guidance and work leadership to less-experienced software engineers. Serves as a technical team or task leader. Maintains current knowledge of relevant technology as assigned. Participates in special projects as required.
What your background should be
- Must possess 8-10 years of related software development experience. Solid experience and proven ability using the MS Share, Point 2007 platform. Demonstrated solid experience in object oriented development tools and methods, in the Microsoft. Must have experience in SharePoint installation, configuration and administration, with a good understanding of the architectural and infrastructure aspects of SharePoint platform.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree in computer science, engineering.
Who is the client company
- Concern about the quick and easy use while practicing music.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org