- Greenwood Village, CO
What you'll be doing
- Actively and consistently support all efforts to simplify and enhance the customer experience. Designs, implements, monitors, enhances and troubleshoots systems in assigned areas. Analyzes and revises existing system logic difficulties and documentation as necessary. Tests and reviews system designs. Provides engineering technical support and guidance to regional personnel and ensure all technical integration, changes, standards and documentation are met. Mentors and guides the work of technical staff. Reviews work plans and designs and advise on improvements. The incumbent adheres to industry specific local state and federal regulations as applicable.
What your background should be
- Must have basic knowledge of related industry specifications and standards IEEE, ANSI, fiber, multimode, single mode, UTP etc. Basic knowledge in network design, network architecture, protocols and network topology. The incumbent experiences in TCP/IP and the OSI model. Basic knowledge in using ticketing and software tools to support the current operations. The candidate experiences of network devices and basic network appliances.
Required Schooling / Training
- Masters or bachelor degree in engineering or related field.
Who is the client company
- This is an American cable telecommunications company which offers their services to consumers and businesses under the branding of charter spectrum.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org