- Indianapolis, IN
What you'll be doing
- The principal project manager, engineering manages capital execution of projects in the business unit in the areas of maintenance, innovation, capability, quality, safety, capacity, facilities and process improvement. This is a high visibility role that also works with the senior leadership in their respective regions to develop longer term engineering strategy. The role is responsible for the development of project plans, estimation of costs, coordination of vendors and execution of projects through start-up at agreed performance levels (time, cost, line performance, etc.). The person leads and executes highly complex initiatives in multiple beverage platforms (water, chill juice, sparkling, hot-fill, and aseptic). In addition, the role is responsible for communicating and aligning with product supply system team on projects, priorities and time-tables.
What your background should be
- 8 to 15 years applicable experience will be considered. Manufacturing, engineering or maintenance experience in the food goods industry, preferably in beverages required. Demonstrated management of a portfolio of projects, including responsibility for cost, timing and delivery of projects. Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Microsoft Project, Excel, PowerPoint and Access with experience developing spreadsheet models, relational databases and presentations. Formalized project planning-utilizing tools and process to develop and track a project. Technical expertise in processes and/or machinery utilized in the food/beverage industry.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree in engineering or related discipline.
Who is the client company
- This is the largest beverage company in the world, refreshing consumers with more than 500 sparkling and still brands.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com