Principal Audio Engineer
- Redmond, WA
What you'll be doing
- The candidate will lead the development of novel high volume consumer products and will have demonstrated experience in designing, modeling and shipping complex audio systems. An ability to manage complex projects and CM against development time line needs and excellent communication skills allow you to work seamlessly with teams across various engineering functions and geographies. Willing to travel internationally at times to support design and manufacturing activities. Successful candidate enjoys leading cross functional teams and driving system level and sub system designs through fast paced product development cycles. A strong mix of technical breadth, depth and vision allow you to work cross functionally to incorporate audio hardware with mechanical assemblies, electronics and software to bring to life compelling and innovative user experiences. Walking into a large retail store and seeing a product on the shelf that you have taken end to end, from concept through detailed design and into high volume manufacture, drives and excites you.
What your background should be
- Ten years of audio product development experience, with at least seven years designing for high volume consumer electronic devices. At least 2 years project lead experience on at least two audio consumer electronics products that successfully reached volume production.
Required Schooling / Training
- M.S. in acoustics, audio engineering, electrical engineering or physics, with specialty in sound capture, playback, processing and audio system design.
Who is the client company
- The company is concern about software, technology and service.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com