Primary Care Sales Representative
- Detroit, MI
What you'll be doing
- Maintains and utilizes product knowledge and effective selling skills in order to influence targeted health care professionals to support the use of company promoted products. Executes brand strategies to ensure a consistent company sales and marketing message. Establishes and maintains effective communication with co-promotion partners and company employees. Pre-call plans to meet health care professionals needs. Builds discussion needs and opportunities. Uses appropriate company sales training techniques, including advancing the sale, to facilitate the company decision making process. Identifies top plans for. Incorporates managed care message into each discussion. Generates and sustains support for products on MCO formularies. Builds a strong physician base to support managed care pull-through plans.
What your background should be
- The candidate should have sales experience is preferred. History of successful performance. Proficiency in Excel, Word, Outlook, and database applications. Ability to travel (may include overnight travel). Valid driving license and an acceptable driving record.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
Who is the client company
- This is a researching and developing company.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com