- Tyler, TX
What you'll be doing
- The pricing specialist supports the store manager and store leadership team by executing strategies that consistently meet and exceed company standards. Drives for the efficient execution of company defined best practices and productivity standards markdowns, signing, marketing, and facilities. Ensures a seamless customer experience that models service behaviors and drives productivity, sales, and profitability. Supports the on-going pricing and promotional integrity of the store and may partner with merchandising leaders to move product at the time of markdowns or promo events to support shop concepts and drives sales within the department or store. The pricing specialist is cross-trained in all work centers to best help support store needs at any time. Understands and utilizes reports to direct markdowns, signage, and marketing. Ensures productivity goals are met while adhering to company defined best practices and also ensures efficiencies in merchandise handling to meet payroll budget and efficiency goals.
What your background should be
- The applicant should have experience in related field. Must have ability to effectively communicate with customers and store personnel. Ability to effectively maneuver around sales floor and stockroom, repetitive bending prolonged standing, twisting, stooping, squatting, and climbing. Ability to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business, including evening, weekend, and overnight shifts.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or equivalent desired.
Who is the client company
- This is a popular clothing and accessories retailer.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com