- Ellicott City, MD
What you'll be doing
- Supports effective coaching, motivating and recognizing of client company. Provides feedback for operations manager, ASM-service and operations or store manager regarding quarterly check-ins, individual development plans and annual performance reviews for team. Communicates performance issues to operations manager, ASM-service and operations or store manager. Sets, monitors, follows up on productivity goals for logistics. Ensures service, merchandising and operational standards are met through company-defined practices and processes. Monitors, maintains and follows company policies and procedures. Accountable for a safe store environment where all team members actively prevent loss and minimize risk. Performs additional managerial duties as necessary. Executes the store markdowns, signage, marketing and damage & defective processes. Understands and utilizes reports to direct markdowns, signage and marketing tasks. Ensures productivity goals are met while adhering to markdown and signage practices. Works in partnership with the ASM service and operations, operations manager or store manager to ensure merchandise moves meet company visual presentation guidelines and pricing accuracy. Partners with the merchandising team to ensure proper flexing and maintenance of clearance merchandise to maximize gross margin. Ensures efficiencies in merchandise handling to meet payroll budget and productivity goals.
What your background should be
- Prior experience working within a team desired. Ability to effectively communicate with customers and store personnel. Ability to maneuver around sales floor, stock room, work with or around cleaning chemicals and lift and carry 50 lbs. Ability to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business, including evening, overnight and weekend shifts. Must be available to close two nights a week (during the week). Must maintain a minimum of 80 hours of availability to be eligible for this position. Ability to work independently, handle multiple tasks, understand HQ reports, tools and direction and develop and train others. Must be at least 18 years of age. Demonstrates the following: authentic customer service, visual merchandising with attention to detail, excellent verbal and written communication skills, business acumen, time management, priority setting, delegation and follow-up skills, computer proficiency, conflict management and resolution skills.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or equivalent desired. College degree preferred.
Who is the client company
- The client company is an American worldwide clothing and accessories retailer.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com