- Woodridge, IL
What you'll be doing
- Execute free shipping and price changes for requests are within pre-defined discounting parameters in a timely manner. Evaluate pricing requests from sales consultant and sales manager to assure adherence to strict margin guidelines. Act as liaison between sales consultant and sales management when requests fall outside set parameters. Responsible for facilitating approval or rejection process with appropriate management level for each request. Assist in improving the process flow for sales to make these requests. Perform all other duties as assigned.
What your background should be
- 3-5 years of related experience. Proficient in mathematical calculations for pricing. Excellent organization skills and attention to detail. Experience working in a fast paced environment with tight deadlines. Excellent communication skills with experience communicating to all levels in a company. The ideal candidate will have experience utilizing an AS/400 system.
Required Schooling / Training
- Associate degree. Bachelor degree is preferred.
Who is the client company
- The client company provides a variety of educational products to schools, colleges and public libraries through its subsidiaries.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com