Preventive Maintenance Commercial Kitchen Technician
- Portland, OR
What you'll be doing
- Complete performance checks on commercial foodservice equipment including refrigerators, ice machines, ovens, fryers, and complete beverage equipment preventative maintenance, emergency repairs, installations and removals. Complete in-service training of customer's staff on proper cleaning and daily maintenance of equipment. Effectively manage time and resources to control costs, enhance efficiencies, and meet customer commitments. Identify operating challenges that lead to kitchen equipment failure in restaurants, hotels, hospitals, and other commercial customers. Attend appropriate technical and manufacturer training to obtain additional licenses and certifications to progress in your career.
What your background should be
- Valid driver's license and acceptable motor vehicle record. Availability for occasional overnight travel as assigned. Immigration sponsorship not provided for this role. Relevant technical training, licenses, and/or certifications (i.e. EPA, CFESA) preferred. Commercial refrigeration and/or commercial cooking equipment repair experience preferred. Self-motivated with the proven ability prioritize and work independently with minimal direct supervision. Ability to frequently kneel, bend, squat, push, pull, reach, and occasionally lift and carry up to 70 pounds. Ability to work with moving mechanical parts, pressurized steam equipment, open flames, heated surfaces, liquids, and risk of electrical shock in damp, humid, or freezing conditions. Ability to work on ladders, roofs, and in rare cases, high, precarious places.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or equivalent.
Who is the client company
- One of the global leader in water, hygiene and energy technologies and services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com