- Houston, TX
What you'll be doing
- Produce high-quality pitchbooks, presentations and memoranda client. Import and revise graphics files as necessary. Create and edit multi-page or multi-section documents using templates and style sheets for pitchbooks, graphs, charts, presentations and other print or design projects. Proofread completed projects to ensure quality and accuracy. Collaborate with team members on complex or special projects. Maintain all job and production tracking data. Handle sensitive or confidential documents and information. Communicate with manager and client on job or deadline issues. Perform all other duties as assigned.
What your background should be
- Minimum two years experience in a presentation production environment. Expert skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and basic Visio skills. MS PowerPoint, Excel and Word certifications desired. Knowledge of specialized applications, including Adobe PhotoShop, Illustrator, InDesign, etc. Knowledge of both Macintosh and PC platforms and the ability to work in and convert files on both platforms. Strong knowledge of grammar and composition rules required for editing and proofreading material. Attention to detail with emphasis on accuracy and quality and a critical eye in terms of aesthetics. Typing skills of at least 55 wpm with a high level of accuracy. Ability to work in a fast-paced team environment. Ability to prioritize work to balance multiple projects and deadlines. Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Exceptional customer service skills.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or equivalent. Bachelor degree preferred.
Who is the client company
- This is a global company that offers business process outsourcing to large companies.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org