Premier Client Service Group Banker
- Riverside, RI
What you'll be doing
- The client service group (CSG) banker is responsible for delivering personalized financial strategies to affluent clientele, through banking and borrowing needs, as well as, investments services. This is a phone based internal position where the incumbent will partner with four premier relationship managers (PRMs) to co-manage a portfolio of affluent clients with investable assets. The CSG banker will be required to maintain compliance with all RBS citizens financial group policies and procedures, as well as, regulatory and legal requirements. This role will require a holistic delivery of outstanding service and sales solutions to meet clients financial needs and goals. Responsible for appointment setting and sales generation to drive organic growth of existing client portfolio. Partner with PRMs to deliver a consistent client experience throughout the banking enrollment process. Enhance client retention and client satisfaction through proactive outbound calling efforts. Maintain existing client relationships to further develop accounts. Develop existing client relationships through cross-selling wealth management, investment and retail bank products. Develop and maintain relationships with PRMs and their internal business partners, including financial consultants and loan officers. Provide high level customer service to clients by addressing and resolving issues/concerns and coordinating client service activities within other areas of the organization.
What your background should be
- 3-5 years of financial services experience required. Experience with sales of consumer mortgage and home equity recommended. Experience with sales of banking, investments and loan products recommended. Knowledge of regulatory requirements to ensure a sound control environment. FINRA series 6 & 63 securities license required, series 65 and Life/health Insurance licenses required. Successful candidate must meet and comply with all requirements set forth in the SAFE Act, including but not limited to successful completion of the required background checks and obtaining a unique Identifier from the NMLS.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelors degree in business or finance preferred or relevant equivalent experience.
Who is the client company
- The client company is a bank.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com