- Sarver, PA
What you'll be doing
- Assemble and prepare finished product for shipping while maintaining proper inventory, operate manual and CNC equipment and perform minor troubleshooting, record how much time is spent on each job. Must understand the use of different cutters and possess the ability to determine the correct feeds and speeds for those cutters assemble precision finished product, follow guidelines for the verification system. Communicate with customers, maintain a clean and orderly work area, comply with state and federal law safety regulations in addition to company safety and security procedures, adhere to company policies and state and federal laws and regulations relating to employment, including promoting a workplace free of discrimination and harassment, and other duties as assigned. Perform other duties as assigned.
What your background should be
- Prefer two years of machining related experience, computer experience, and precision assembly experience within a tool and die environment. Able to communicate through written, verbal, or other means of communication, be detail oriented, be able to wear personal protection equipment. Able to understand and apply work-related documents such as operating manuals, maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals, are able to understand and perform to job-related quality standards, methods.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or equivalent.
Who is the client company
- This is a diversified manufacturing solution using a blend of advanced manufacturing practices and cutting-edge methods of production to give customers a competitive advantage.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com