Practicing Registered Nurse
- Charlotte, NC
What you'll be doing
- Directs and supervises activities of assistants, OT technicians, students, and volunteers involved in administering care to patients and assists with orienting new and rotating staff. Evaluates patients and establishes appropriate patient care plan to include necessary modalities, procedures, exercise programs, and patient education as warranted by the patient's diagnosis and condition. Gathers and interprets appropriate data from the medical record, physician reports, patient, and/or family as evidenced by documentation and identifies need for and utilizes appropriate assistive and orthotic devices. Documents evaluations, tests, progress notes, daily treatment notes, attendance records, patient/family education, outcomes, discharge notes, and charges. Re-evaluates patients as needed, modifying goals and treatment as patients status changes. Provides and documents patient and family education in regard to deficits, progress toward goals, and therapeutic techniques, with individualized instruction for a home program including equipment use.
What your background should be
- The applicant should have experience in related field. NC license for OT required. Basic life support for BLS HCP from AHA required. Must have good communication skills. Basic computer skills.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelors degree in OT from an accredited OT program required.
Who is the client company
- Concern about hospital & health care services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com