- Saint Augustine, FL
What you'll be doing
- Posts payments to accounts and generates bank deposits. Handles transmittals, credit cards, and cash. Applies credits to open invoices on accounts. Receives and handles letters/ phone calls regarding credits on accounts. Maintains account through adjustments, journal entries, taxes, service charges, and charge backs. Researches and reconciles payments. Prepares daily cash deposits and fills out cash control sheet daily. Enters finalized cash receipts and updates accounts receivable ledger by customer. Obtains and mails invoice copies for customers, as requested. Processes daily credit card deposits. Files check stubs and bank receipts. Researches and processes customer claims of invoice payment. Researches and processes charge backs, returns, and bad checks. Answers accounts receivable phone inquiries and follows up. Compiles back-up of transactions to receivables, balances general ledger, and generates reports to accounts payable. Assists with customer, departmental, and branch inquiries. Performs other miscellaneous office duties, filing, copying, and other projects as assigned by management.
What your background should be
- Previous experience required. Knowledge of basic computer skills (windows, e-mail, and some internet) required. Must be able to comprehend, speak and write the English language. Must possess basic math skills/understanding. Must possess good interpersonal and communication skills.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or related equivalent preferred.
Who is the client company
- This is a privately held heavy equipment corporation.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com