Post Awards Grant Administrator
- Belmont, MA
What you'll be doing
- Perform routine financial planning, forecasting, reporting and tracking for faculty and leadership. Meet with department administrators and PI providing support in all post-award matters fostering a collaborating relationship between research administration and departments. Conduct review of all incoming federal awards and all other post-award transactions related to grant/contract management. Assist customers with locating source materials and search tools within the office and on the internet, as relate to post-award activities. Conduct a thorough review of all award terms and conditions for all new in-coming grants. Work with the director of research administration on final review of agreement and points to be negotiated resolving issues that would prohibit the ability to accept the award. Review and approve as appropriate all data changes for personnel with salary that is a direct charge to sponsored research agreements. Prepare and report the monthly risk & reserve analysis and portfolio analysis of all funds focusing on those at imminent risk and deficit spending. Ensure that the necessary parties have been notified of all awards or out year increments that have subawards included in the approved budget. Responsible for subcontracts in and out agreement through execution as well as processing amendments as needed.
What your background should be
- Minimum 2 or more years of related experience is required. Must have solid understanding of federal research grant and contract financial policies and regulations and budget/accounting principles. Must have superior computer skills, including solid experience with Microsoft Excel. Excellent oral and written communication skills. Highly goal oriented, self-motivated, and able to work independently as well as in coordination with various teams.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree in accounting, finance and business administration preferred.
Who is the client company
- The company is a multinational human resource consulting firm.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org