Portfolio Planning Analyst / IT Audit
- St. Louis, MO
What you'll be doing
- Portfolio Planning Analyst / IT Audit is primarily responsible for managing the intake process for the combined funding portfolio within the organization, which includes three streams of work: Integration initiatives, IT specific initiatives and Strategic business and compliance initiatives. This position is responsible for maintaining a centralized intake process for any projects that would require Project Review Board (PRB), IT Project Review Board (ITPRB) or IT Integration Steering Committee approval. As part of that process, this position is dedicated to facilitating and maintaining our weekly IT estimation process, which is required prior to seeking funding approval. In addition, this position would also work with team members to maintain a master control sheet for the pipeline of projects and their approval status for all initiatives seeking funding. The ability to coordinate multiple key stakeholder meetings, complete detailed analyses via Excel, preserve an accurate repository and maintain a running schedule of topics is critical to successful performance of this position. Facilitate and maintain weekly IT estimation process across the organization for all projects requiring funding approval. Maintain a streamlined intake process for all requests related to projects with business value across the organization. Preserve critical intake documentation and change control, including ROM, NPV, Impact assessment, and presentation templates. Maintain source of record for project approvals via weekly master control sheet publication. Facilitate annual and ongoing portfolio planning across the organization.
What your background should be
- 3 to 5 years previous experience with portfolio management, strategic planning, and financial budgeting.3 to 5 years previous experience in IT planning preferredStrong portfolio management skills preferred. Thorough Excel background required to complete ad hoc analytical analyses. Knowledge of PBM, healthcare industry helpful.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree in information systems, finance, accounting or related field or 11 to 14 years of experience or Master degree.
Who is the client company
- The company provides pharmaceutical service.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com