Portfolio Manager, Pharmacy & Retail Operations
- Deerfield, IL
What you'll be doing
- Responsible for manage the governance, prioritization, navigation and resource necessary to enable the successful design, build and deployment of large, complex pharmacy and retail operation initiative through cross functional and cross organizational team. Prepare and compile the management and report of a portfolio of initiative and project; provide insight and analysis to management regarding program progress, resource need and risk to assist with long range planning effort. Partner on the strategic direction and provide the preparation for executive engagement on operational program. Lead the planning, design and implementation of the portfolio management process and tool. Resolve high level conflict by navigate and negotiate resource allocation with affected executive management. Prepare and present high level and ad hoc management report and presentation. Communicate verbally and in writing with various audience, including executive management. Define problem or need and solution involving substantial latitude in course of action. Monitor project team by identifying area of needed expertise and required skill. Direct the activity of project team to ensure quality and timeliness of project completion. Contribute to performance management of a matrixed team. Think strategically and develop the key process, procedure and communication that facilitate the program plan and execution review for all operational initiative flow through the retail operation support hub. Serve as the resident expert within the team on status of operational execution of store program.
What your background should be
- At least 5 years of experience with project management (for example: planning, organizing and managing resources to bring about the successful completion of specific project goals and objectives). At least 5 years of experience with cross group coordination at all levels including senior management. Experience establishing resource allocation priorities. At least 5 years of experience presenting and reporting on project plans to appropriate stakeholder, executive and senior management. Experience establishing and maintaining relationships with individual at various levels of the organization, such as peer, internal or external stakeholders, business partners, senior level managers, executives. Advanced level skill in Microsoft PowerPoint (for example: changing picture styles, customizing animation or setting automatic slide timings). At least 4 years of experience in indirect management of team members or 2 years of direct management of team member, including assisting in the development, training and assignment of work or projects to other team member. Certification in project management such as CAMP or PMP as granted by PMI or willingness to obtain certification in project management such as CAMP or PMP as granted by PMI within one year of hire date.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree required. Master degree or an MBA preferred.
Who is the client company
- The client company is the largest drug retailing chain in the United States.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com