Plumber and Maintenance Technician
- Philadelphia, PA
What you'll be doing
- The hiring company is currently looking for a plumber and maintenance technician. This successful position, in this classification shall report to the construction and maintenance supervisor and act as a professional plumbing tradesperson who shall perform installation and maintenance on plumbing systems and fixtures. The incumbent shall coordinate preventative maintenance with internal staff and external contractors to effectively maintain equipment and systems. The applicant shall document all work performed on plumbing systems and keeps accurate records for the construction and maintenance department.
What your background should be
- A qualified candidate with 4 years of apprenticeship program approved by the u.s. Dept. Of labor and 1 year of board-approved work experience working under the supervision of a licensed master plumber required. Requires broad general knowledge of building maintenance and repairs including previous experience with in a building maintenance environment; required to possess a valid driving license and must be available for on call days, weekends, and holidays as needed.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or GED, or bachelor degree in mechanical, plumbing, or sanitary engineering required.
Who is the client company
- This is a faith-based nonprofit organization provides affordable housing and other assistance services primarily to low-income people throughout the United States.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com