- Appleton, WI
What you'll be doing
- Monitor waiting room for children whose parents/guardians are donating plasma and provide a safe and clean environment. Perform ID card and child/parent coordination for services related to supervised waiting room. Maintain and monitor child attendance log. Provide a clean and safe atmosphere for children through continuous monitoring and multi-tasking when room has more than one child. Coordinate replacement for breaks. Perform daily maintenance of room, toys and play surfaces. Perform universal precautions and wear appropriate PPE when caring for child/children. Plan for and provide appropriate activities for each age group. Report suspected child abuse, of any form, to management. Maintain effective communication with management to ensure safe and clean supervised waiting room. Complete the supervised playroom statistic sheet daily and turn into management quarterly. Support the center management team in identifying operational opportunities for continuous improvement, initiating changes to center processes as needed, through use of company approved procedures (including but not limited to 5S, value stream mapping and kaizen).
What your background should be
- Required previous childcare experience. Detail oriented. Ability to balance needs of children of varying age groups simultaneously. Certification in basic first aid and CPR desired. Frequently lifting up to 26 lbs; occasional lifting up to 50 lbs.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or equivalent.
Who is the client company
- This is an American health care company.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com