- Greeneville, TN
What you'll be doing
- Essential functions for the Plastics Operator position may include: - Package and label components. - Inspect and package parts. - Sort, trip, file as well as perform different types of hand operations. - Operate machines. - Provide help with the other duties as required.
What your background should be
- The Plastics Operator role requires the following professional experience: - From one to three years of prior experience in manufacturing area. - High School Diploma or GED.
Required Schooling / Training
- High School Diploma or GED
Who is the client company
- Our company is a family grown and owned business. The roots of our successful business are coming from Germany. From the original point our company has expanded into fourteen different counties all over the world. To add more, we have successfully become the leading and the most reliable partner in lock systems for the automotives. Our three locations on the territory of North America co-operate with each other as well as the other departments in order to meet the same goal: to become a reputed leader within the lock systems market. Our specialists exert all their efforts in order to be the best!
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org