- Riverside, CA
What you'll be doing
- Responsible for the execution and completion of day to day operation. Engage in the safe handle of anhydrous ammonia and ammonium hydroxide process and application to accommodate client companies consumer. Maintain neat, clean and professional personal appearance and maintain facility to the professional standard set forth by client company. Listen to and resolve service inquire and complaint. Railcar unload, bulk cargo tank load/unload/evacuation all work done into proper way. Daily inventory/monitor of product. Ensure all safety rule strictly observe. Perform other related duty as assigned.
What your background should be
- Ability to read and comprehend material safety data sheets. Knowledge of the area and ability to lift 60 lbs required. Ability to work independently and under some pressure to meet deadlines. Must be able to work overtime if necessary. Must be able to work with a wide variety of people with different personalities and backgrounds. Must have basic computer experience. Must be able to operate in a drug free workplace. Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or equivalent.
Who is the client company
- This is one of the nation's leading suppliers of industrial, medical and specialty gases and hardgoods, such as welding equipment and related products.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org