Plant Office Administrator
- New York, PA
What you'll be doing
- The candidate is responsible for weighing and processing sales of crushed stone at the plant. Weigh each loaded vehicle and prepare delivery ticket with all pertinent information to assure proper billing and accounting of product sold. Maintain cash fund to allow for making proper change for customer. Maintain a good relationship with customers and assist them by providing accurate product price and use information. Candidate must be willing to fill-in periodically at other operations when necessary.
What your background should be
- Must have computer experience to operate the scales ticketing system in which company sales are generated via sales orders and truck weights. Must be able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment while providing great service to customers. Must be able to work closely with customer service and sales departments to ensure sales are accurately recorded. Must be able to ensure correct materials are loaded following strict dot weight laws. Must be able to maintain computer truck files. Must be able to ensure division policies and procedures are followed with respect to ticketing to enable a clean audit.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school degree or GED is required.
Who is the client company
- This company engaged in the production, distribution, and sale of construction materials.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com