- Columbia, SC
What you'll be doing
- Responsible for the management of all aspects of a 900,000 TPY quarry operation. Lead and manage all safety efforts at the plant as well as site planning, pit development, quality control and maintenance function. Additional responsibilities include asset protection, financial evaluation, budgeting and cost control, environmental, personnel and community relations duties. Ensure compliance with company mandated safety and environmental policies, programs and guidelines as well as regulatory compliance. Lead management team and group of employees and provide strong leadership, training, team building and supervision. Perform all other duties as assigned.
What your background should be
- Minimum of five years of plant management experience. Working knowledge and understanding of MSHA regulations and possess a strong personal commitment to safety. Solid understanding of aggregate processing and equipment. Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills and capable of developing and maintaining good relationships with company and regulatory agency personnel. Strong leadership skills; possess the ability to lead, manage and motivate; have a proven track record for creating employee ownership of safety, production and quality. Excellent time management skills; ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks; strong planning skills. Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor of science degree in engineering (preferably mining or civil) or equivalent experience.
Who is the client company
- The client company is a leading supplier of construction aggregates and heavy building materials.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org