- Jacksonville, FL
What you'll be doing
- Ensures that entire plant is within regulatory compliance, including transfer stations, trucking domiciles, office and support facilities within the plant operation. Manages database to include annual permit renewals, accident and workers compensation records, OSHA 200 logs, etc. Performs period facility, safety and OSHA audits ensuring the safety of all plant personnel. Establishes and maintains effective contact with state and local regulatory contacts and coordinates inspection and customer environmental tours. Ensures continual improvement of productivity standards and worker safety performance in all phases of the operation. Provides financial forecasting and regularly analyzes on-plan expense performance in order to meet the overall cost objectives of the plant. Maintains a high level of customer satisfaction. Performs periodic customer service field audits to ensure that company is meeting expected level of customer service. Establishes production employee work scheduling and processes plant payroll in a timely and efficient manner.
What your background should be
- Three or more years of experience, demonstrating the ability to manage people in a manufacturing environment, demonstrating the ability to provide safe and regulatory compliant work conditions for all employees. Demonstrates the ability to learn regulations, including, but not limited to EPA, DOT, and OSHA standards and codes as apply to the waste industry.
Required Schooling / Training
- Associate Degree or the equivalent.
Who is the client company
- This is a compliance company that specializes in collecting and disposing regulated substances, such as medical waste and sharps, pharmaceuticals, hazardous waste, and providing services for recalled and expired goods.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com