Plant Maintenance Manager
- Largo, FL
What you'll be doing
- Provides and maintains a safe working environment for all employees. Oversees and directs maintenance personnel and works engaged in equipment installation, facilities equipment repair, and preventative maintenance. Inspects and evaluates physical plant, grounds, and related equipment. Confers with outside contractors to perform activities, repairs, preventive maintenance on building equipment, and building and grounds appearance. Maintains the facility communication infrastructure. Purchases and monitors all related maintenance supplies and plant equipment repair parts for all equipment in facility, including maintaining expenses per departmental budgets. Maintains adequacy of all plant services, such as steam, electricity, gas, water and waste disposal. Writes justification for all repairs exceeding $3,000.00 on any equipment or facility related repairs. Administers and updates asset list of all manufacturing equipment in plant. Maintains current certificate of insurance updates on all outside contractors. Participates in staff development activities.
What your background should be
- Four (4) to six (6) years experience in a manufacturing environment. In the absence of a four (4) year degree in an appropriate field of study, a total of ten (10) years of related experience, including supervisory experience with up to six people is required. Excellent mechanical, electrical, hydraulics and analytical ability is needed as well as good communication skills. Proficiency in Microsoft suite applications (Word, Excel, Access, and PowerPoint) as well as internet software and e-mail is required.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree in an appropriate field of study.
Who is the client company
- This is an American company globally offering products and services to optimize energy and operational efficiencies of buildings, automotive batteries, electronics and interior systems for automobiles.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org