Plant Continuous Improvement Leader
- Irving, TX
What you'll be doing
- Analyze the company downtime data and develop appropriate action plans. Set goals for and track continuous improvement measures. Provide results and timely communication of results to all levels. Participate in all aspects of total process control (TPC) and vertical start up. Facilitate, train and champion total process control (TPC) teams. Coordinate and collaborate with outside resources to achieve continuous improvement objectives. Document improvement efforts and overall requirements, as required. Must be able to perform the essential functions of this position with or without reasonable accommodation.
What your background should be
- 2 to 3 years of progressive engineering experience. Proven leadership skills. Ability to travel independently. Desired previous job experience.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree in engineering.
Who is the client company
- World class retail services provider company.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com