Pipeline Facilities Engineer
- Denver, CO
What you'll be doing
- Manage pipeline, dehydration, processing/treating, compression, meter/control station, and liquid handling & storage facilities. Assist operations and commercial groups on all frontend activities regarding project scoping, estimating, and planning. Conduct and/or assist in pipeline pressure, flow studies, and process modeling. Make recommendations on pipe diameter sizes and facility designs based on technical findings. Coordinate engineering activities between operations, project management, marketing, and construction departments. Evaluate engineering problems and provide technical recommendations to solve these problems.
What your background should be
- Minimum 5 to 7 years of experience in engineering design, operation, maintenance, and project management of pipelines dehydration, processing/treating, compression, and meter/control station, liquid handling and storage facilities. Knowledge of pipeline and facility engineering and construction principles and practices. Knowledge of natural gas and liquid industry codes and standards, ASME and ANSI codes, API 1104, SPCC, DOT 192, PHMSA, OSHA 29 CFR 1910.119, process safety management, EPA risk management plan.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree in engineering discipline.
Who is the client company
- Provides staffing solutions tailored to each market as company services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com