Pilot in Command (PIC)
- Savannah, GA
What you'll be doing
- As pilot in command (PIC), conduct pilot demonstration flights in large cabin aircraft for pilots not rated in these type aircraft. As pilot in command, conduct worldwide flight demonstrations in support of corporate sales and marketing efforts. Missions include, but not limited to, flight demonstrations for heads of state, corporate executives and individuals and pilot demonstration flights. Pilot new, experimental and production aircraft as required. Maintain navigational materials for flight operations department. Conduct airborne product support flights as required. Prepare presentations for corporate events. Conduct entry into service (EIS) pilot support for new aircraft customers.
What your background should be
- Minimum total flight time 3000 hours required, 5000 preferred. Minimum time in GV type 450/550: 500 hours. At least 1500 hours as pilot in command. Airline transport pilot license. Must have good communication skills.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree or an equivalent.
Who is the client company
- This is an American aerospace and defense company.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org