Physician Network Medical Receptionist
- Flower Mound, TX
What you'll be doing
- The client company is currently looking for a physician network medical receptionist. The applicant is responsible for greeting the patients and establishing a friendly, positive encounter for each patient's visit. The incumbent is responsible for maintaining patient flow, answering phones promptly and courteously and maintaining schedules. The candidate is responsible for posting office charges, payments and adjustments. This role is expected to adhere to all company policies. Perform other duties as assigned.
What your background should be
- At least two years of experience in a medical office or one year of company office experience using a modern EMR system such as Athena or comparable. Understanding of diversified insurance plans. Knowledge of coding and medical terminology. Exhibit good interpersonal and communication skills. Maturity to withstand pressure that may arise in relation to the public and physician.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school degree or equivalent.
Who is the client company
- Concern about healthcare services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org