- Dothan, AL
What you'll be doing
- The client company is currently looking for a physician liaison. This successful position is responsible to manage relationships with assigned company clients and manage territory effectively. Most of the time will spent at client sites, performing activities such as implement new products, services and protocols in client offices, educate referring and new offices on the solutions and services offered by the company (pre-sales support). Coordinate closely with the client health information management team to resolve customer support issues. Conduct periodic training sessions to educate staff and physicians on company solutions.
What your background should be
- Experience working with doctors and other healthcare providers preferred. Knowledge of healthcare industry including documentation of patient encounters, clinical workflow analysis, medical terminology, healthcare information technology, clinic hierarchy. Familiarity with basic anatomy and physiology. Excellent inter-personal skills are essential. Microsoft office (especially in Word, Excel, SharePoint and PowerPoint).
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree from an accredited university.
Who is the client company
- Concern about hospital & health care services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org