- Peoria, AZ
What you'll be doing
- Provide the highest quality of healthcare to company patients. Participate in peer review, staff, quality assurance and other meetings with other health practitioners as required. Participate and ensure that clinics are 365 days a year survey ready. Assure that the clinic remains open for all scheduled hours. Collaborate with regional management in participating in a community event to promote tlc at least once a quarter to generate increased utilization of the clinic. Respond as directed by regional management to correct any situations noted on the customer service surveys. Manage the clinics inventory and order supplies to maintain cost effective clinical operations. Perform quality control on instrumentation as scheduled. Utilize the company information systems as directed and in compliance with HIPAA regulations and company policies. Support mentor program by being a resource and a role model. Keep nursing knowledge current by attending ongoing nursing education seminars. Provide coverage for other clinics in the region as needed, and as assigned by the regional management. Control costs at the clinics to meet the budgeted profitability goals. Maintain a presence in the community through active membership in local nursing organizations and through participation in community outreach programs. Present a neat, well-groomed image, wearing a clean, white lab coat, closed toe shoes, in compliance with dress code. Participate in other operational duties and responsibilities as assigned by your regional management. Must be able to perform the essential functions of this position with or without reasonable accommodation. These responsibilities include: building relationships with the patients, host store personnel and the health care community in order to enhance practice building and continuity of care. Role model and demonstrate the companies core values of respect, honesty, integrity, diversity, inclusion and safety of others.
What your background should be
- Active license, NCCPA certification (preferred) and credentialing in the state in which he/she will be working. One year experience as a physician assistant. Excellent telephone, interpersonal and organizational skills; ability to prioritize. Good computer skills; electronic medical record experience preferred. Ability to travel independently. Ability to remain confidential. Valid driving license.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree (master degree preferred)
Who is the client company
- It is one of the worlds largest retailers and leader in supplier industry.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com