Physical Therapy Technician
- Lanham, MD
What you'll be doing
- As a physical therapy technician you will prepare patients and equipment for treatment by positioning patients and assembling the equipment necessary for treatment. Under direct supervision of the therapist, apply basic modalities with established patients. Assist in carrying out various treatment procedures established by the therapist. Observe, record and report patients conditions, reactions and response to treatment to the therapist. Maintain safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules and regulations. Perform all other duties as assigned by management.
What your background should be
- Must be at least 18 years of age. Six months of experience in a physical therapy or sports or athletic department. May require long periods of standing, walking, recurring bending, crouching, stooping, stretching, reaching or similar activities.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or equivalent.
Who is the client company
- This is a national health care company focused on improving the health of America's workforce, one patient at a time.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com