Physical Therapy Fellow
- Houston, TX
What you'll be doing
- The fellow performs patient management services including evaluation, treatment, and referral, supervises support personnel, and performs related duties such as participation in rounds, clinics, departmental performance improvement, and clinical education in accordance with state practice act, applicable regulations and departmental policy, procedures and practices. Demonstrates competence to accommodate to the unique physical, psychosocial, cultural, safety and other developmental needs of patients served by the department. Completes planned program of post-professional clinical and didactic education provided physical therapists that is designed to significantly advance the physical therapist fellow preparation as a provider of patient care services in a specific area of specialty clinical practice. The fellowship program combines opportunities for ongoing clinical supervision and mentoring with a theoretical basis for advanced practice and scientific inquiry.
What your background should be
- Two years of PT experience required. Current licensure with the Texas board of physical therapy examiners current CPR certification. Knowledge and skill in area of acute care physical therapy, including ICU experiences. Must complete PT/OT competency assessment upon hire and on annual basis.
Required Schooling / Training
- Graduate of an accredited school.
Who is the client company
- Concern about hospital & healthcare services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com