Physical Therapy Assistant
- Spring Valley, IL
What you'll be doing
- You will work in a team where you will provide quality, compassionate care in a secure setting. Under the supervision of the physical therapist, you will implement the resident's care plan for rehabilitation. Help mentally or physically impaired residents to participate in tasks to restore, reinforce and enhance performance. Communicate resident progress or problems to supervisor and other team members; assist with resident scheduling and post charges daily to resident records. Document resident care in accordance with people first, regulatory, licensing, payer and accrediting requirements. Instruct resident's family or nursing staff in follow-through programs. Maintain equipment and work area in a safe and clean condition. Make presentations to support marketing efforts, at team conferences and in-services.
What your background should be
- Current and valid state PTA license or equivalent in the states where services are rendered. CPR certification (when required). Ability to work flexible hours and weekends.
Required Schooling / Training
- Graduate of an accredited physical therapy assistant program culminating in an associate degree.
Who is the client company
- The client company is the leading provider of rehabilitation services, including physical, occupational and speech-language therapies.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org