Physical Therapy Assistant
- Highland Park, IL
What you'll be doing
- Communicate resident progress or problems to supervisor and other team members. Assist with resident scheduling and post charges daily to resident records. Document resident care in accordance with the peoplefirst, regulatory, licensing, payer, and accrediting requirements. Instruct resident's family or nursing staff in follow-through programs. Maintain equipment and work area in a safe and clean condition. Make presentations to support marketing efforts, at team conferences and in-services. Handle job responsibilities in accordance with the company's code of business conduct, the corporate compliance agreement, appropriate professional standard, and applicable state/federal laws.
What your background should be
- Current and valid state PTA license or equivalent in the states where services rendered. CPR certification (when required).
Required Schooling / Training
- Graduate from an accredited physical therapy assistant program culminating in an associate degree.
Who is the client company
- This is one of the leading providers of rehabilitation services, including physical, occupational and speech-language therapies.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com