Physical Therapy Assistant
- Florence, SC
What you'll be doing
- Physical therapy assistant assists and provides physical therapy services under the direction and supervision of a physical therapist with patient rehabilitative activities to help reduce pain and improve mobility. Candidate also responsible for assists in exercise instruction and demonstration, patient evaluation and testing. Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. A successful and ideal candidate needs to perform a variety of tasks. A limited degree of creativity and latitude is required. Typically reports to a physical therapist when needed. Physical therapy assistant (PTA) also implement selected components of patient/client interventions (treatment), obtain data related to the interventions provided, and make modifications in selected interventions either to progress the patient/client as directed by the physical therapist or to ensure patient/client safety and comfort.
What your background should be
- Licensure as a physical therapist assistant. Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field. It is a full time and day shift duty.
Required Schooling / Training
- Associate degree from an accredited program
Who is the client company
- This is a community home healthcare provider.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com