- Charlotte, NC
What you'll be doing
- Evaluates the PT patient to determine the rehabilitation needs, potential for achievement, and develops a plan of care in conjunction with the patient's physician. Establishes and implements plan of care, performs PT services certified by the patient's physician. Observes, records, and reports to the physician any reaction to treatment and any changes in the patient's condition. Maintains communication with clinical team providing updates and changes in schedules, patient data or needs, and physician orders. Instructs family members, home health aides and other clinical team of appropriate therapy methods.
What your background should be
- Current state license showing registration as a licensed PT. Must have current state driving license. 1 year experience as a licensed PT in a clinical care setting or home health preferred. Basic life support for healthcare provider (BLS HCP) from AHA required.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor's degree in physical therapy required.
Who is the client company
- Concern about healthcare services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com