- Casa Grande, AZ
What you'll be doing
- This phlebotomy position is responsible for the collection and receipt of biological specimens into the department, proper entry into the company's computer system, the preparation of samples for analytical testing and the distribution of these specimens to the proper analytical area. This includes responsibility for pre and post aspects of analytical testing. This position will also perform specified analytical testing as assigned. Follow the guidelines of the code of conduct. Perform all other duties as assigned by management.
What your background should be
- Previous experience of at least six months in a clinical laboratory setting. Minimum age requirement of 18. Good reading, writing and math abilities are required. Good organizational skills are also required. Basic knowledge of department resource materials. Phlebotomy position may substitute completion of a phlebotomy school for experience. Basic computer skills required. Bilingual (Spanish or English) is a plus. Knowledge of medical terminology.
Required Schooling / Training
- Must be a high school graduate or GED.
Who is the client company
- The client company is an integrated laboratory system servicing over 7,000 clients throughout Arizona including hospitals, physicians and managed care organizations.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com